I made Finalist ranking in the Kauffman selection process. That means as far as the writing/application/interview assistance goes your work and help was a success, again thank you for it.
My dad was joking with me today that my sanity returned after I decided to work with you. I completely agree. The process was made so much easier as a result of your effort. I would be glad to write a review and or act a reference for MBA Exchange.
This new journey of mine would not have been possible without having the opportunity to connect with you. Your coaching advice has been and is still with me. I am so glad and feel so lucky to have you as my 'board of directors’.
Career Advisory & Support
Optimizing your career is a lifelong challenge -- whether you're a college student, a recent grad, an MBA applicant, a budding professional or a seasoned executive.
Targeting the right industry and best company to land the ideal job requires exceptional strategic insight and tactical skills. Having a proven career expert in your corner can make a world of difference. That expert is The MBA Exchange.
We provide guidance and support to help you define, refine and achieve your highest career aspirations. Our consultants help you navigate the complex, ever-changing employment marketplace to obtain a role where you can realize the full value of your experience and education, and continue elevating and reaching your "personal best" for the rest of your life.
We're experienced former MBA Career Services officers and savvy MBA graduates from the world's leading business schools. As experienced professionals from Fortune 100 companies and top-tier management consulting firms, we know what it takes to drive transformational change and decision-making. We are functional and content experts, leveraging our knowledge of both traditional and non-tradtional roles and organizations. Most important of all, we understand the perspectives and priorities of the employers who assess, interview, hire and promote.
Our world-class career advisory team is led by Pam Schilling. An MBA graduate of the University of Chicago, Ms. Schilling formerly served as Associate Director of Career Management at Chicago Booth. Her background also includes strategy consulting and financial management roles with Booz & Company, Sprint, Diamond Management & Technology Consultants, and NAVTEQ. Her past corporate clients include FedEx, United Airlines, John Deere and the International Development Bank. Ms. Schilling has recruited MBA graduates as a hiring manager and has advised hundreds of students, alumni and professionals worldwide as a career/executive coach. She is recognized for her strategic insights, practical approach and creative solutions to help clients achieve their career goals. Ms. Schilling inspires and guides her clients as they analyze and overcome their toughest professional challenges.
We work with you as a partner, diligently and confidentially. We focus on tangible objectives and milestones, established with you at the start of the engagement. We help you identify, find and acquire the role you desire, while ensuring that it's right for your long-term success -- based on how you define success. We personalize our services through an empathetic yet results-oriented process.
Because each individual and group has a unique background, needs and goals, The MBA Exchange presents an array of offerings, each with a different focus, scope, duration and pricing:
- Application Development: resume, cover letter, career portfolio, and essay
- LinkedIn Profile Development/Refinement
- Interview Preparation
- Customized Hourly Coaching
- Job Search Process: entry-level, MBA student, other advanced degree, or experienced professional
- Application Development: resume, cover letters, essay, pre-interview case analysis
- Case Interview Preparation
- Experience-based Interview Preparation
- Transitioning from Consulting: to industry, private equity, venture capital, startups, non-profits, other
- Career Exploration & Focus: determining career path and roles
- Career Planning & Development: charting your path towards your goal
- Career Advancement: optimizing your profile in pursuit of growth opportunities
- Job Search: entry-level, mid-career, career changer, executive, and consulting-focused
- Internship Readiness & Search: jumpstarting a campaign for MBA summer internships
Student and alumni, professional, corporate, and university and MBA career services
CAREER, JOB SEARCH AND SKILL-COMPETENCY-FOCUSED SERVICES:
- Presentations/Workshops/Webinars on career, job search and business skills
- Customized Training Programs
- Internship Readiness Workshops
- Resume Review and Refinement
- Experience/Behavioral Mock Interviews: general and function-specific
CONSULTING AND CASE INTERVIEW-FOCUSED SERVICES:
- "Capture Consulting Offers" Workshop: consulting-focused interview prep program
- Case Interview Workshop: consulting or corporate roles
- Case Mock Interviews: consulting or corporate roles
To determine which service option is best for you, and to learn more about our capabilities, please email The MBA Exchange today.