"I got admitted into the Chicago Booth School of Business. I sincerely believe that the advice and support that I received from MBA Exchange was crucial in landing the admit. Many thanks to you and the team! Special thanks to Heather for guiding me through the whole admissions process. I will definitely recommend your services to my friends who're considering business education. Great team and wishing the organization many more successes!"
V., New Jersey
"I have been admitted to LBS program (one week after Booth). Thank you for your constant support over the last 6 months. Your advice on all aspects (resume, essays, interviews, application) and patient support has made a big difference."
"I want to thank you for MBA Exchange's help in my MBA applications and interview preparation. I started considerably late with my applications and so support from Ameya and the MBA Exchange were very crucial and helped me prepare well my essays and interview. And I could rely on the changes done by the editors without worrying about not sounding like me, as they took good care of that. I have received an admit from Chicago Booth and I am very excited about the result."
K., The Netherlands
Providing guidance and support for applicants to the world’s leading business schools is at the heart of The MBA Exchange. Since 1996, our Comprehensive Consultation has proved to be the most effective service of its kind in the marketplace. Our clients come from over 80 countries worldwide. They include highly motivated applicants seeking enrollment in the soonest possible class as well as individuals planning to apply in a few years.
Key components of the Comprehensive Consultation are:
Analysis and Planning
- Client submits resume, grade transcript and additional background on candidacy and goals. (Reapplicants also provide their original, rejected app.)
- MBA Exchange analyzes this input to identify client's strengths and weaknesses, develop tactical action plan, and confirm target schools.
- Client may request an audit of his or her “social-media profile” to identify content in need of immediate attention/action.
- Client and MBA Exchange have 90-minute teleconference to review candidacy, action plan and initial list of schools.
- MBA Exchange provides client with strategies, tactics, timeline, sample resume, and process requirements for recommendations and essays.
- Non-native English speaking clients may request an expert evaluation of their TOEFL skills.
Coaching and Guidance
- Client implements specific actions identified and suggested by MBA Exchange during teleconference and in followup email.
- MBA Exchange provides feedback, answers and alternatives to client via email and telephone.
- Client may request a 30-minute, personalized teleconference on post-MBA career planning with a career services professional from a top- business school at no additional charge.
Implementation and Support
MULTIPLE REVIEWS AND ITERATIONS OF EACH COMPONENT, AS NEEDED...
- Client updates resume and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
- MBA Exchange edits resume and returns it to client.
- Client prepares recommendation input outlines and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
- MBA Exchange critiques and comments on recommendation letter outlines.
- Client prepares outline for essays for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
- MBA Exchange critiques and comments on essay outline for School #1.
- Client prepares narrative draft based on final outline of essays for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review and editing.
- MBA Exchange reviews and suggests improvements to narrative draft of essays for School #1.
- (PROCESS REPEATED FOR ADDITIONAL SCHOOLS)
- MBA Exchange provides written strategies and tactics for successful admissions interviews.
- Client reviews input and refines interview techniques.
- Client has unlimited access to MBA Exchange's exclusive online video-practice facility with simulated interviews for top schools.
- MBA Exchange provides mock interview with critical/actionable feedback.
- Client has unlimited access to MBA Exchange’s exclusive, online video-practice facility to refine techniques prior to actual interviews.
- Non-native English speakers may request an “accent evaluation” provided by a trained, expert accent-reduction coach.
- If client is waitlisted by a targeted school, MBA Exchange provides proven strategies and tactics for advancing from waitlist.
- MBA Exchange provides coaching via ongoing email and telephone until school announces decision.
- As issues or questions arise, client gets MBA Exchange’s insights, suggestions and guidance.
- For applicants to schools with required or optional video essays, MBA Exchange offers guidance on development and presentation of required essay. This service is offered at no additional charge as part of our Comprehensive Consultation.
- For Wharton and Michigan Ross applicants only, MBA Exchange offers an innovative and exclusive service to help them perform at their best in the "team discussion" test. Our service features password protected, fully-encrypted video conferences for groups of 4 to 6 applicants administered by veteran MBA graduates and former admissions professionals. This service is offered at no additional charge as part of our comprehensive admissions consultation.
For current pricing, service options, and any other questions, please email The MBA Exchange.
To request, a free confidential evaluation of your MBA candidacy, please complete and submit the MBA Evaluation form.