"We have made excellent progress so far, and the application is not daunting to me at all -- I actually enjoy The MBA Exchange's candidacy building and application development process tremendously and know that we are very close to producing a high quality finished product."
C., New York
"It's amazing how simple your process is but how instrumental it was in shaping my candidacy [for Wharton]. I have so much more confidence applying this time around than I did before. It was worth every penny. Truly exceptional."
We're In The News
From the Wall Street Journal to BusinessWeek.com, the world’s top magazines, newspapers, websites and other media feature our expertise on MBA admissions. Check out these articles and see why reporters come to The MBA Exchange when they need knowledgeable answers and actionable ideas for their readers.
- PoetsandQuants.com - "Do's & Don'ts For Parents Of MBAs"
- PoetsandQuants.com - "Helicopter Parents Hover Over B-Schools"
- Bloomberg Businessweek - "Can Being Yourself Sink an MBA Application? I Go 'Undercover' to Find Out"
- Bloomberg Businessweek - "India's MBA Candidates Have an Entrance-Exam Problem"
- IECA Insights - "What's Changing in MBA Admissions?"
- Bloomberg Businessweek - "Gotten Arrested? Put It on Your B-School Application"
- eFinancial Careers - "Red Flags and opportunities: What to look out for while choosing an MBA internship"
- eFinancial Careers - "Full-time or part-time MBA? Really it's all about you"
- PoetsandQuants.com - "Low GMAT Top Reason For Getting Dinged"
- eFinancial Careers - "Nine key ways to ace your MBA interview"
- PoetsandQuants.com - "Kellogg Hits Snag in New Video Adcom Test"
- The Daily Pennsylvanian - "MBA director's leave not detrimental to Wharton, some say"
- PoetsAndQuants.com - "Is Wharton An Undervalued Stock?"
- Wall Street Journal - "Ten Things That Grad Schools Won't Tell You"
- Fortune - "Will video kill the B-school admissions essay?"
- FInancial Times - "A guide on the road to business school"
- The Daily Pennsylvanian - "Admissions consulting firms cater to MBA programs"
- PoetsAndQuants.com - "Ex-adcoms now consultants"
- PoetsAndQuants.com - "More Anxiety for HBS Applicants?"
- IEEE Spectrum - "The Benefits of MBAs in Europe"
- Chicago Tribune - "Find Program that Fits Your Dream"
- PoetsAndQuants.com - "Wharton May Add New Admissions Test"
- Chicago Tribune - "I Just Work Here"
- PoetsAndQuants.com - How to Overcome a Low GMAT Score
- Financial Times - "One Application Fits All: MBA and EMBA"
- U.S.News - "MBA Degree Seeker Can Receive Help Managing Their Online History"
- Bloomberg Businessweek - "When College Says Yes But B-School Says No"
- Wall Street Journal - "Looking for an Edge"
- WGN Radio Chicago - "Why a Top MBA?" Interview with The MBA Exchange
- BNET/CBS Interactive - Choosing an MBA Admissions Consultant
- CNN/Fortune - MBA Exchange Launches 1st Social Media Audit for MBAs
- F1GMAT.com - "MBA - Stepping stone for Career transition?"
- PoetsAndQuants.com - The MBA Exchange is Featured Among Leading Firms
- PoetsAndQuants.com - MBA Admissions Consultants and B-Schools Now in Harmony
- Smart Money - "Ten Things Graduate Schools Won't Tell You"
- European Professional Women's Network - "MBA challenge for women – an interview with Dan Bauer"
- MBA Exchange Bauer and Raynor-Smith featured on BusinessWeek.com
- Admissions Coaches Become More Popular
- CPAs Verify 90% Success Rate
- Christian Science Monitor - “Work and Money”
- Business Week - "Help for MBA Hopefuls"
- Washington DC Business Journal - "MBA schools"
- News Release - KidsDadsMoms.com - "Introducing cradle-to-MBA Service"
- Dallas Morning News - "MBA Exchange report on salaries"
- Wall Street Journal - "Business School Applications Soar"
- American Marketing Association’s MarketingPower.com Features The MBA Exchange®
- New York Times - "Battle of the Graduate Schools"
- FastWeb and The MBA Exchange Launch Marketing Relationship
- MBANET.net Forms Alliance with The MBA Exchange
- The Times (UK) - "To Pay or Not To Pay"
- About.com - "B-School is Serious Business at The MBA Exchange"
- Bauer named advisor by University of Chicago
- The MBA Scene