"I got admitted into the Chicago Booth School of Business. I sincerely believe that the advice and support that I received from MBA Exchange was crucial in landing the admit. Many thanks to you and the team! Special thanks to Heather for guiding me through the whole admissions process. I will definitely recommend your services to my friends who're considering business education. Great team and wishing the organization many more successes!"
V., New Jersey
"I have been admitted to LBS program (one week after Booth). Thank you for your constant support over the last 6 months. Your advice on all aspects (resume, essays, interviews, application) and patient support has made a big difference."
"I want to thank you for MBA Exchange's help in my MBA applications and interview preparation. I started considerably late with my applications and so support from Ameya and the MBA Exchange were very crucial and helped me prepare well my essays and interview. And I could rely on the changes done by the editors without worrying about not sounding like me, as they took good care of that. I have received an admit from Chicago Booth and I am very excited about the result."
K., The Netherlands
MPP and MPA Admission
Master of Public Policy / Master of Public Administration
Are you interested in serving as a public administrator? Perhaps you’d like to shape public policy as an elected official or lobby government on behalf of your cause. Maybe you envision a business career with a significant regulatory or global economics component. Many individuals with public affairs-related career goals decide to pursue an MPP or MPA degree, often in tandem with an MBA.
The MBA Exchange delivers guidance and insights that will maximize your chances of admission to the world’s finest graduate schools. Our consulting team includes experienced public affairs and MBA grads with admissions expertise to help our clients realize their dreams.
It’s essential that applicants maximize the return on their investment by targeting top-tier programs such as Harvard’s Kennedy School and Princeton’s Wilson School. The MBA Exchange has helped applicants from a wide range of backgrounds gain entry to such graduate schools around the world. So, if you’re contemplating a public affairs or dual-degree program, please request a free evaluation of your candidacy.
Key components of our Comprehensive Consultation for MPP/MPA admissions are:
Analysis and Planning
- Client submits resume, transcripts, and additional background on candidacy and goals.
- MBA Exchange analyzes this input to identify client's strengths and weaknesses, develop tactical action plan, and confirm target schools.
- Client may request an audit of his or her “social-media profile” to identify content in need of immediate attention/action.
- Client and MBA Exchange have 90-minute teleconference to review candidacy, action plan and initial list of schools.
- MBA Exchange provides client with strategies, tactics, timeline, sample resume, and process requirements for recommendations and personal statements.
Coaching and Guidance
- Client implements specific actions identified and suggested by MBA Exchange during teleconference and in follow-up email correspondence.
- MBA Exchange provides feedback, answers and alternatives to client via email and telephone throughout the application process.
- Client updates resume and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
- MBA Exchange edits resume and returns it to client.
- Client prepares recommendation letter outlines and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
- MBA Exchange critiques and comments on recommendation letter outlines.
- Client prepares personal statement for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
- MBA Exchange critiques and comments on personal statement for School #1.
- Client prepares essays for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
- MBA Exchange critiques and comments on essays for School #1.
- (PROCESS REPEATED FOR ADDITIONAL SCHOOLS)
- MBA Exchange provides written strategies and tactics for successful admissions interviews (if applicable).
- Client reviews input and refines interview techniques.
- Client has unlimited access to MBA Exchange online video-practice facility using simulated interviews.
- MBA Exchange provides mock interview with critical/actionable feedback.
- As issues or questions arise, client gets MBA Exchange’s insights, suggestions and guidance..