"I heard back from my first school in a positive way and I got accepted to Columbia!!!! Thank you for all of your help earlier this year."
S., New York
While our primary focus is on those individuals who engage The MBA Exchange as their admissions advisors, we are pleased to provide information that helps prospective clients decide if a top MBA education is right for them. To that end, we invite you to explore the following items offered as a courtesy from The MBA Exchange.
- The MBA Exchange Blog - our thoughts and theories on key topics for serious MBA applicants like you
- School Profiles - vivid descriptions of the curriculum, campus culture and offerings at top-tier MBA programs
- Virtual Campus Tours - a series of free, narrated videos that bring the university to your desktop
- Application Deadlines - key dates -- by school and by round -- that every MBA applicant needs to know
- Key Notification Dates - find out when your targeted b-schools send interview invitations and admissions decisions
- Online Media by School - here’s what leading MBA programs are saying to applicants, students and alumni
- Career Networks - join selective search sites for MBA admits and graduates seeking top jobs or internships
- Accent Reduction - free evaluation for non-native English speakers seeking a regional "American" accent
- Financial Aid Coaching - advice and counseling from experts on aid sources, sources and strategies
- Blog Roll - check out the latest posts on MBA admissions with personal perspectives from a variety of sources
- Helpful Sites - find answers to your specific questions about the graduate school admissions process