Which of these issues is keeping you from pursuing your b-school plans?
1. You’re gathering and analyzing essential information.
There’s a lot of research and thought required to fully present your background, to frame your goals, and to know which business schools are the right ones for you.
2. You’re busy with more important priorities.
There are only 24 hours in a day, only 7 days in a week. The demands of your job, family, friends and community can be all-consuming.
3. You don’t know how or where to get started.
MBA admission requires a long list of deliverables including resume, recommendations, transcripts, application, and essays. Knowing which aspect to address first is not intuitive.
4. You’re intimidated by the challenges ahead.
Applying to business school has no shortage of stress. The fear of failure can be pervasive. And there are so many choices and decisions to make along the way.
Well, the good news is that there’s a solution for each of these dilemmas that can help improve your chances for admissions success.
1. Working with a professional admissions consultant means that his or her experience instantly becomes your asset. You won’t need to search for answers to questions that he or she has helped dozens of previous applicants address effectively in the past.
2. Starting your admissions campaign as soon as possible and following a formal timeline — with achievable milestone dates for each component of the application process — will maximize your productivity as you allocate your time strategically.
3. Completing the various steps of the application process in a particular order can produce synergies and efficiencies that improve quality and eliminate uncertainty. A professional admissions consultant can provide guidance to help you discover the best path and move forward on it.
4. Whether you’re feeling test anxiety, writer’s block or just a lack of self-confidence, confronting and getting past psychological or emotional barriers is vital to success. Ignoring the symptoms won’t eliminate the constraints. There are trained specialists and experts available who are eager to share their techniques and offer encouragement so you can make some real progress.
Whatever the reason for delaying the start of your MBA admissions campaign, there’s a proven solution to address it. Just ask us.