Do you really need an MBA Admissions Consultant?
Your best answer to this question requires that you answer a few others first…
• How close is your profile to those of typical admits to top-tier business schools?
• Do you know the priorities and preferences of your targeted schools?
• What resources do you have available that can help you leverage your strengths and mitigate your vulnerabilities?
• How will you distinguish and elevate your candidacy vs. other applicants with similar or stronger credentials?
• Do you understand why you want and need a b-school education now and how you will use it to make a difference in the world?
• How critical is it for you to gain admission to your dream MBA programs this year?
Four experts will share their perspectives and answer questions during a free 60-minute webinar exclusively for MBA applicants on Tuesday, November 4th at 9-10pm EST
• John Byrne, Editor-in Chief of Poets & Quants
• Pauline Jennett, Wharton MBA grad, former Associate Director of Admissions at Harvard Business School, Master Admissions Consultant at The MBA Exchange
• Dollaya Chaibongsai, Stanford MBA grad, former Admissions Evaluator at Stanford GSB,
Managing Director of The MBA Exchange
• Dan Bauer, Harvard MBA grad, former alumni interviewer for Harvard Business School,
CEO and Founder of The MBA Exchange
• Attendance will be limited to the first 200 registrants, so reserve your spot today.
• To request a confidential link to the webinar and to submit your questions in advance, contact The MBA Exchangeright away!