Master of Finance (MFIN, MIF, MSF)
For individuals who are certain they want to pursue a specialization within the finance arena, pursuing a Master of Finance degree may be a more practical choice than a traditional MBA. To gain admission, such candidates must convince the schools that they have the competence and motivation to embrace a highly rigorous curriculum from day one. Our consultants have the experience and expertise to help applicants align their background and goals with the priorities of targeted schools.
Key components of our Comprehensive Consultation for Master of Finance admissions are:
Analysis and Planning
• Client submits resume, grade transcript and additional background on candidacy and goals.
• MBA Exchange analyzes this input to identify client’s strengths and weaknesses, develop tactical action plan, and confirm target schools.
• Client and MBA Exchange have a 90-minute teleconference to review candidacy, action plan and initial list of schools.
• MBA Exchange provides client with strategies, tactics, timeline, sample resume, and process requirements for recommendations and personal statements.
Coaching and Guidance
• Client implements specific actions identified and suggested by MBA Exchange during teleconference and in follow-up emails.
• MBA Exchange provides feedback, answers and alternatives to client via email and telephone.
Implementation and Support
• Client updates resume and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
• MBA Exchange edits resume and returns it to client.
• Client prepares recommendation input outlines and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
• MBA Exchange critiques and comments on recommendation letter outlines.
• Client prepares personal statement for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
• MBA Exchange critiques and comments on outline for School #1.
• Client prepares narrative draft based on final outline of personal statement for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review and editing.
• MBA Exchange reviews and suggests improvements to narrative draft for School #1.
• (PROCESS REPEATED FOR ADDITIONAL SCHOOLS)
• MBA Exchange provides written strategies and tactics for successful admissions interviews.
• Client reviews input and refines interview techniques.
• MBA Exchange provides a mock interview with critical/actionable feedback for each school that extends an invitation
• Client has unlimited access to MBA Exchange’s exclusive, online video-practice facility to refine techniques prior to actual interviews.
• As issues or questions arise, client gets MBA Exchange’s insights, suggestions and guidance.