Other Master’s, DBA and PhD
There is a nearly endless range of advanced degrees offered by the world’s leading graduate schools. Understanding which universities and programs are ideal for a potential applicant is only the first step. From that point, the admissions campaign becomes a highly customized process for capturing and presenting the qualifications and attributes that admissions committees expect to see in their applicants. The MBA Exchange has the knowledge, skills and experience to help serious candidates target, pursue and gain entry to the degree programs that promise the highest return on investment.
Key components of our Comprehensive Consultation are:
Analysis and Planning
• Client submits resume, grade transcript and additional background on candidacy and goals.
• MBA Exchange analyzes this input to identify client’s strengths and weaknesses, develop tactical action plan, and confirm target schools.
• Client and MBA Exchange have a 90-minute teleconference to review candidacy, action plan and initial list of schools.
• MBA Exchange provides client with strategies, tactics, timeline, sample resume, and process requirements for recommendations and personal statements.
Coaching and Guidance
• Client implements specific actions identified and suggested by MBA Exchange during teleconference and in follow-up emails.
• MBA Exchange provides feedback, answers and alternatives to client via email and telephone.
Implementation and Support
• Client updates resume and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
• MBA Exchange edits resume and returns it to client.
• Client prepares recommendation input outlines and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
• MBA Exchange critiques and comments on recommendation letter outlines.
• Client prepares personal statement for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review.
• MBA Exchange critiques and comments on outline for School #1.
• Client prepares narrative draft based on final outline of personal statement for School #1 and submits to MBA Exchange for review and editing.
• MBA Exchange reviews and suggests improvements to narrative draft for School #1.
• (PROCESS REPEATED FOR ADDITIONAL SCHOOLS)
• MBA Exchange provides written strategies and tactics for successful admissions interviews.
• Client reviews input and refines interview techniques.
• MBA Exchange provides mock interview with critical/actionable feedback.
• Client has unlimited access to MBA Exchange’s exclusive, online video-practice facility to refine techniques prior to actual interviews.
• As issues or questions arise, client gets MBA Exchange’s insights, suggestions and guidance.